News The Division 2! And the future of The Division

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by AndyCapp, Mar 9, 2018.

?

Division 2, yes or no?

1. Yes, I am down!

83.3%
  2. No, I am not down :-(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Undecided.

16.7%

News The Division 2! And the future of The Division

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by AndyCapp, Mar 9, 2018.

1. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Just caught this on the UPLAY website! Looks like we have got plenty of content to keep us busy in The Division, and even a chance to earn rewards in The Division 2, I am pretty hype. I am going to be playing this weekend grinding for my last pieces of Striker and Reclaimer, there are Global events the next few weekends!

Agents!
    The Division’s second birthday is finally here! We have been hard at work since the launch of the game and have some news to share with our community. Yes, there is a Division 2 that is currently under development by Massive! The supporting studios that continue to make The Division possible—Red Storm, Reflections, Annecy, and Leamington—will also play roles in TD2’s development. More information will be revealed at E3 this year, and we cannot wait to show the world what we have in store!

This does not mean that work on The Division 1 is coming to a halt. We are going to continue supporting the game as players look forward to the following timeline of content:

• April—Update 1.8.1, which includes the Xbox One X patch and the implementation of Classified drop rate changes discussed on a previous State of the Game. We are also introducing two new Legendary modes alongside a new Global Event: Blackout.
    • May—new Global Event: Onslaught.
    • June—Update 1.8.2, which will introduce two more Legendary mission modes and bring back Global Event: Outbreak. This update also marks the beginning of the brand new Shields monthly feature, in which achievements earned playing The Division will grant special rewards in The Division 2.
    • July—Global Event: Assault, with the continuation of Shields.
    • August—Global Event: Strike, with the continuation of Shields.
    • September—Global Event: Ambush, with the continuation of Shields.
    It has been quite the journey so far, and we are just getting started. A huge thank you to our community for the support over the years. Here is to the future of The Division!

/The Division Dev Team
  2. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Andy, you're hanging out on Discord, yes? I'm down with grabbing some prestige achievements before Div2 comes out. Woman took the weekend off for my birthday - if I can get her to sleep early I might jump on this weekend, if not then soon. I have some catching up to do.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  3. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Crap man, I got so tied up this weekend i missed out on getting my 6 piece Striker set! I did finish my Reclaimer 6 piece though so that is awesome. I spent most my time on the phone because I BOUGHT A HOUSE!!! Well, I made an offer, they countered, I declined, then they waited a good while and finally accepted. What an emotional roller coaster that was to say the least! Hopefully next weekend I will be able to put a bigger hurting on The DIvision, want to complete my D3FNC classified set, missing half of it.
  4. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Cool, i patched and got my gamepad updated (forgot i switched comps but never added my hotas or gamepad to the new rig). I'll jump in during the week and ought to have some free time this weekend as well.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  5. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I missed most of those global event weekends. I got on twice so far this month to get my drop crates, but didn't see you on, so, didn't bother staying once I got them done.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  6. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Man I totally missed out on half of it as well, really poor timing personally and professionally. I also have been grinding the shit out of Secret World Legends. The Division just has such crappy RNG on those classified loot boxes that I can't keep putting in 20 hours and NOT finishing a single set lol. If I had more luck I would invest more time, but with a new one coming out soon enough anyway, I am not sweating it now.
    Rhyus likes this.