The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

TCTD_promo_facebook_203826.jpg
    Sounds like enough people are playing The Division on PC and PS4 to create a list here. The game releases on March 8 for XBone, PS4 and PC. Post up with your details and i'll add you to the OP. Add your friends on your platform if you're not linked yet.

PC: (UPLAY ID)
    Agent in Charge for PC: Martinfort
    • Fell: (Fellshot) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Bnorus (Bnorus) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Cirsphe (Cirsphe)
    • Martinfort (AoA_Martinfort) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Ramenface (TheBlueFlea) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Jakers1986 (Talva) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • TheFreak (Freako_0)
    • Syberghost (SyberghostAoA) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Rhyys (realrhyus)
    • AndyCAPPS (Andycapps) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Riot (Ammirix) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Omnifox (Omnifox.xi)
    • Dreamchant (DanDanNoodle)
    • Arelon (Arelon711)
    • WhoaKemosabe1 (The_FNG)
    • Devildog (devildog591)
    • Odissa (GestorterEngel)
    • Jubez (jubez81)
    • H33TZONE (H33TZONE) Preorder status: Gold
    AFFILIATED AGENTS
    • Scubapro (Scubapro20) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Spainman: (Spainman1225) Preorder Status: ???GOLD???
    • Cinephy (Cinephy) Preorder Status: GOLD
    • Tae (Tae86) Preorder Status: Standard
    PS4 (PSN ID)
    Agent in Charge for PS4: Romey
    • Snowy (Sick-N-Mental)
    • Romey (Rom31989)
    • Ano (Anopheles)
    • Angel (LilLostAngel)
    • Greg (Biogurugreg2014)

XBone (Gamertag)
    Agent in Charge for XBone: JOB OPEN
    • Noltrach (IIINoltrach)
    AFFILIATED AGENTS
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2016
    H33TZONE and Snowy like this.
  2. Anopheles gambiae

Anopheles gambiae Division Leader

Congrats Snowy! Preordered and rdy to go!
    Snowy likes this.
  3. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Is it worth getting the Gold Edition?
  4. Fell

if you want to pay for the DLC that's otherwise included in gold
  5. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

I haven't campaigned for a game so hard since WarZ's flop, and we all know how much traffic that brough in for a short while. Nowhere near that turnout but I'm campaigning every day. I think I gave out 30-40 beta keys over the last month that I may or may not of not acquired from someone on the inside.

I have set up a small crew for this game, I will just list their names here.
    Name (ID) Status

AoA Members
    Martinfort (martinfort) Preorder Status: GOLD
    Ramenface (TheBlueFlea) Preorder Status: GOLD
    Jakers1986 (Talva) Preorder Status: GOLD

Non Members
    Scubapro (Scubapro20) Preorder Status: GOLD
    Spainman: (Spainman1225) Preorder Status: ???GOLD???
    Cinephy (Cinephy) Preorder Status: UNKNOWN
    Tae : GOLD XbOne

And possibly 5 others, can't confirm if they have preorders in yet.
    Bnorus likes this.
  6. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

When you pre-order, do they take your money right then or are they going to wait until the release date?

And if you have any more keys left, Martinfort, I'd like one. :)

My Uplay name is RealRhyus.
  7. Fell

MF, do you want to take point for squad leadership on PC? as far as I can see, it's mainly about cultivating the friends list, making sure people are connected, and that people know about play sessions. Don't think we need to make an AoA division out of this, but someone who plans to "campaign hard for" the division is probably a good person to rally around...
  8. Martinfort

I am currently taking point for the team I have assembled. Let's take a look at how everything is looking closer to the end of the month and we will see if I am the proper fit for those that will be playing as far as trying to setup rally times and Dark zone events. The Dark Zone is going to be the primary focus for group play on a massive scale, trying to access the same Dark Zone server, shutting it down and manhandling all the extractions.

So as for a Tl;DR version, I would be interested, but lets see how it goes up to launch, If the Open beta does in fact happen in a couple weeks, we should ( I ) will try to get everyone together and work out some Dark Zone stuff.

Easiest way to get ahold of me is to message me on here, I do run an ARK survival evolved server currently and operate a teamspeak for it, so I'm usually in there. ts3.martinservers.com .
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2016 ---
    Adding you to Uplay, as for right now there's no announcements on Closed Beta op 2 for PC. but there are supposed leaks of an Open beta coming up. If i hear anything more about it I will let you know via PM or quote here.
  9. Snowy

Snowy Officer

I see that Martinfort is going all out, i like it. I might or might not steal some of your ideas, if you allow. As far as AoA on ps4, i'll keep you posted on any new additions. I believe i have at least 3 or 4 people who are not on this list and are not AoA yet, but i have played with on the Closed Beta.
  10. Martinfort

You can take whatever ideas you find or create from my postings, maybe we can chat a bit about how to approach The Division as a group to come up with the best methods to strike in the DZ.
    Snowy likes this.
  11. Snowy

Snowy Officer

I agree. Our crew has played the beta, and we really liked the DZ. There were some locations and ideas on how to make quick points to get the HIGH-END items. I'm not sure how it will apply in the real game, but i believe we are comfortable with the setup. As i said, I'll try to keep posted, and we should definitely have a chat about other ideas regarding everything.
    Anopheles gambiae likes this.
  12. Martinfort

My understanding of the last two beta phases, NPC's are cut down hard, maybe 50% volume? So keep that in mind, there SHOULD be more NPC interference and static in the DZ and PvE sectors. Ubisoft doing this force players into the DZ, and into PvP, this was a great move on their part if it's true.
    Snowy likes this.
  13. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Do you have to pay for the pre-order when you place the order or when it goes live?
  14. Martinfort

You pay when you order.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 5, 2016 ---
    Also check out this site: [FREE OUTFITS

You cannot use the code it gives you until the game officially launches, but this is very cool esp for RP factor
  15. Snowy

Snowy Officer

With gamestop, preorder is a 5$ down, then pay rest whenever or when u pick up the game
  16. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

But for this, I have to go into one of their stores to purchase it?
  17. Martinfort

Yes
  18. Snowy

Snowy Officer

Does anyone know anything about an Open Beta, or when i can find such info? I'm sure some people would like to get a little more taste/practice for the game.
  19. Martinfort

According to Eurogamer, the Facebook page of Xbox Italy has inadvertently revealed that the game is indeed doing another "Open Beta" from February 16 to 21, as shown in the site's calendar of activities that Xbox Live members can look forward to.

We can only dream...

[​IMG]
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 6, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 6, 2016 ---
    Tae has switched from XBone to PC Regular Preorder

Tae (Tae86) Preorder Status: Regular
  20. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I'm just curious as I showed interest in this game at least a year ago, why wasn't the open/closed betas announced before now on here. I lost track of the game when they announced they were not going to do a PC version.