The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

We're not a game news service. People just started playing and finding each other when the beta launch happened.
    Snowy likes this.
  2. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

Man me and Bnorus are the only cheap skates.

Btw, wait for a sale on Green Man Gaming if you haven't picked up the game yet. I was able to get teh normal version for $45. Just don't get access to the beta.
  3. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

I have been debating making posts on this game for some time, but when I saw Fell make a roster I kicked it into gear and show how much I have been following this title.

Sorry for not mentioning or polling interest on the Closed beta my friend :(

On the topic of the open beta, it hasn't been "Officially" Announced. That was a slip up by Xbox Italy, which got quickly swept under the rug. We are pretty much idling waiting for them to own up that there is going to be a second beta. The ubisoft beta access page showed the Closed beta they held recently as Closed Beta 1, which led me to believe there would be another.
    AndyCapp and Snowy like this.
  4. Martinfort

GMG is a great place to score a cheap copy of a launch title.

to elaborate on what Cirsphe says, Green Man Gaming Pre Orders - Pre ordering from GMG means you are paying in advance for a LAUNCH copy of a game, You get NONE of the preorder bonuses, you get none of the things promised to those who do get an official pre order, you are just paying ahead of time for the game version that will be available on the day of release.

I have lost count how many times the playfire forums have been lit on fire by angry know-nothings who think buying a game on GMG is the same as buying it from a retailer. In most cases buying the game on sale before it even comes out is enough to forgo the perks of paying full price
    Cirsphe likes this.
  5. syberghost

syberghost Social Media Manager Staff Member

I want this to win up growing to a full division just so we can have The Division Division.
  6. Fell

haha yea that thought occurred to me too
  7. TheFreak

TheFreak Veteran Member

Count me in for PC ....

Pre-ordered Gold.
    User in game: Freako_0
    Martinfort likes this.
  8. Snowy

Snowy Officer

I can start trying to post news about upcoming games. I work in GameStop so i know the upcoming product usually up to 2-3 months ahead. Not always in detail but i have a good sourse of things coming out.
  9. Fell

Snowy knows all the PS4 scoop before most others that I've seen. He actually agreed to act as a community manager for our PS4 players - I'll post more about that soon. But in case you were wondering, that's the reason we moved Romey to PS4 Lead Agent for the Division, Snowy can then take a broader role across all PS4 games this way and hopefully build AoA presence and attract new members through the Division and other games.
    AndyCapp, Martinfort and Snowy like this.
  10. Martinfort

Go Snowy! +1
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2016, Original Post Date: Feb 8, 2016 ---
    Awww yeah, we got The Freak!
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 8, 2016 ---
    [​IMG]Because Hype...

[​IMG]
  11. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

Correction, I've got the gold version and my handle on Uplay is now back to @Bnorus thanks to Ubisoft support.
  12. Fell

just to make sure, is there an @ symbol or no at the beginning of your handle
  13. Martinfort

Just Bnorus

[​IMG]
    Bnorus likes this.
  14. TheFreak

TheFreak Veteran Member

I'm glad to be able to hang with the team. Lately, I've been playing titles or platforms that AoA doesn't play. Miss you guys!
  15. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Just curious about when we would be doing this, like what day? With my current schedule, I can only guarantee Sundays. Usually, my second job has me working until 10 pm EST several days a week and that keeps changing from one week to the next. I could probably do late Thursday evenings, like after 10 pm EST, since I don't work Friday mornings or afternoons (usually).
  16. Fell

You'll probably find a few people around when you can play, just look in teamspeak, there was a channel for Beta, we'll adapt it for Live if it hasn't already been done. Other than that, I suspect folks will post here when they're ready to commit to a schedule or specific events. Romey should be well in the know for PS4 times. I expect a handful of leaders to declare themselves on PC side at some point. If you want something specific don't wait for someone to do it for you, just make it happen.
  17. Martinfort

[​IMG]

Ding ding ding. Preload opens on the 16th. This is an open beta folks.
    Snowy and Fell like this.
  18. Fell

Ahh, i'm in town with not a single meeting in my calendar, might be a good day for a vaca...
  19. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Ok, first off, are they going to give us time to download the game before this happens? I'd really like to make sure I get the game downloaded before those days, as I'm sure it will take a long time to download.

Nevermind, saw it hiding below the HUGE picture that was posted. :)
  20. TheFreak

TheFreak Veteran Member

Sign me up for some open beta fun. I don't want to get too far or play too much. Just enough to get comfortable with the controls and program my G13.