The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Omnifox

Omnifox Cylon - Toaster Model Staff Member

Whelp, I just ordered a new 970 for work, so it looks like I will have the base variant. So that solves my "why would I buy it" problem.
    Bnorus, syberghost and AndyCapp like this.
  2. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

I was actually shocked how well the game looked and kept stable frames. One of the many reasons I'm super hyped for this game.

I'll be recording A LOT, actually just cleared up about 1tb of games I won't be touching because of this game... My only issue is how to get those videos to someone who knows how to make it look good, I know zero about editing etc(WTB advice!).
    Martinfort and AndyCapp like this.
  3. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

You could always upload them to mediafire or a similiar hosting agent and if anyone is interested they can use the footage to put together videos. I will be recording / uploading regular videos again once I get me new HDD dedicated to videos. My last one burned up.
  4. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

Oh since we'll have access to trading come launch, I'll also be keeping a spreadsheet with any extra gear. I feel like we might need more than just the single channel in the TS for Division, also trying to bring a few folks to AoA(I promise none of them played EVE with me lol).
    AndyCapp likes this.
  5. Martinfort

Where did you read this? They have been adamant about no trading in this game.

[​IMG]
  6. Martinfort

Riot is on roster twice :p
    Fell likes this.
  7. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

Must have misheard something, well thankfully I didn't start making it just yet :D Nice, those weren't there yesterday lol.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 2, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 2, 2016 ---
    For the amount of activity I'll be showing in this game... It makes sense really lol.
  8. Martinfort

Yeah no trading at all in The Division, and I made them after reading your post. we can make more if we need them.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  9. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

What is good, cheap software that can be used for video recording? The only thing I've every used is Screencast-O-Matic. It works for simple things, like web based games, but, unless you pay, the free version only allows you to record 15 minutes of video and I don't even remember if you can save that to your hard drive or not. I just know I posted some up on YouTube for the techs of a game to see the errors I was getting.
  10. syberghost

syberghost Social Media Manager Staff Member

11. Martinfort

Have an nvidia card? Use shadowplay. High quality. Good compression
    syberghost likes this.
  12. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

What's a good program to convert from shadowplay's file type to avi or whatever is the norm these days.... I've tried a few random ones and nothing worked, I know nothing about this stuff.
  13. syberghost

syberghost Social Media Manager Staff Member

If ffmpeg can't convert it, it can't be converted.
  14. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

I'll pick that up, thanks.
  15. Martinfort

I usually put it in handbrake and compress it once more as mp4 and its good to go.
  16. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

I'll try that, ffmpeg is wayyy to technical, I'm sure I could figure it out but ~lazy~ lol
  17. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

So is FRAPS considered obsolete? I've always been a FRAPS user but I'm open to trying alternatives...
    AndyCapp likes this.
  18. Omnifox

The inbuilt software from nVidia Experience is fantastic. The latest beta even lets you stream in 1080p to YT and Twitch.

There is no lag, or framerate slowdown. Its very solidly optimized. Plus you can keep a rolling last 20 minutes of recording going and save it at a simple touch of a button.
    Rhyus, Bnorus, Martinfort and 2 others like this.
  19. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

well that sounds sweet and I already have it loaded, SOLD!
  20. Omnifox

Also, Omnifox.xi for my uplay id.
    AndyCapp and Riot like this.