The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

It is indeed 30-31gb, damn you physical copy holders get in at 8am est the 8th, the rest of us have to wait until midnight the 9th I believe? I think, don't quote me on that.
  2. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I thought I read on UPlay that everybody gets in at midnight the 8th.
  3. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

"The servers will be switched on at 00:01 AM Australian Eastern Daylight Time on March 8. This comes out to March 7 at 5 AM PST / 8 AM EST." - GameSpot so appears I was mistaken, just like I assumed :D
  4. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Well, for those of us that got the physical copies, we wont be getting them until either the stores open or when they are delivered to our homes, which, I hope is by at least noon my time.
  5. Dreamchant

Dreamchant Veteran Member

DanDanNoodle is my uplay account I think.. I'll be on PC... :) By the way I'm back in the U.S, now (Dallas) after my world tour of living and working in 3 different countries in 4 years.

Dream
    syberghost likes this.
  6. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

@Rhyus , @Riot ,@anyoneelse

LAUNCH TIMES please read carefully
    • If you have a PS4/XB1 digital copy, you will get to play from: 8th / 00:01am relative to your location.
    • If you have Uplay/Steam, no matter the location, you will get to play from: 8th / 00:01am EST.
    • If you have a physical copy, no matter the platform/location, you will get to play from: 8th / 00:01am AEDT.
    That is ofcourse, if you can get your hands on a physical copy before the 7th...
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 5, 2016, Original Post Date: Mar 5, 2016 ---
    Hey, at least people can't yell at you about this games support team!
    AndyCapp likes this.
  7. Dreamchant

Oddly enough this was the game Ubisoft originally hired me to work on. However when I arrived at the studio in Quebec, the switched me to Assassins Creed. 2 years later they were pushing me pretty hard to move to the Massive studio and work on it again but I chose Singapore instead :) So I almost worked on this twice :)
    AndyCapp likes this.
  8. Martinfort

-hides dream under a blanket- NOTHING TO SEE HERE FOLKS
  9. Dreamchant

Haha.. I'm not with Ubi anymore. I left about 18 months ago. I'm back in Dallas now with a small indie game company :)
    AndyCapp likes this.
  10. Martinfort

Back on a serious note, it will be nice to play games with you once again, we had some fun in Neverwinter, wish it would of lasted longer.
    @Fell Cinephy preorder status updated to GOLD
    Add Arelon (Arelon711) Unknown
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2016
    AndyCapp likes this.
  11. Dreamchant

Time Zones have been my enemy for the last 4 years. I've recruited a couple of guys at the office that want to play with us as well. I played in the last beta for this a couple weeks ago and really liked it. That said I probably won't get to play much "launch week" I have back surgery scheduled so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to sit in the chair.
  12. Martinfort

Well we are collecting "affiliated agents" on the roster as well if they don't mind having their handles on this forum. It's always nice to have anyone you may play with on your friends list since we can see each other in real time on the map.
  13. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

In a couple of months I'll be moving to Oklahoma. We'll talk.
  14. Dreamchant

I'm headed to OKC tomorrow for a week that's where I'm having my back surgery. It's about 3 hours from me.
  15. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

Nice to see all the new faces. Thought about Rhyus' post for 24 hours and what @Martinfort had to say, i'm going to get this set up as it's own forum, i'll work on it a bit tonight. Forums are due for a cleanup anyway.

I'm of the opinion this is not yet ready for AoA division status. I'll leave it as an adjunct of the FPS division for now unless someone wants to really step up and take ownership. Talk to me if so. My guess is as great as this title is, it may not have high longevity, so it's probably ok to wait and see.
    and by new faces, by the way, i meant "silent for a while" veteran faces :)
  16. Riot

Riot Veteran Member

[​IMG]

I'd love to see this grow in to a full blown division down the road, and wouldn't mind lending a hand with it. I definitely have some concerns about it's longevity, excited either way, and plan on being here for the long run. Haven't played a serious game with AoA since MW 2/Blops.
    AndyCapp, syberghost and Martinfort like this.
  17. Martinfort

Would also love to see this as "Division" Status but it is very casual friendly and without direct clan support I think it is best left as a beer league deal. I will, of course step up front and center to lead if we begin to feel it deserves such a title and devotion. Until then I will continue being the sponge and doing my best to guide and assist our members.
    AndyCapp and Fell like this.
  18. Martinfort

How are you spending your time waiting to be activated?

[​IMG]
    Riot likes this.
  19. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Watching Battlestar Galactica, because we went from having 13 oncalls per week for 6 areas to having 4 oncalls for the whole corporation, and it's my week in the barrel, so if I log into an MMO I'll fucking get paged sure as shit.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  20. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

I've been playing Fallout 4.