The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

The Division Rosters

Discussion in 'Tom Clancy's The Division' started by Fell, Feb 5, 2016.

1. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

What's pissing me off most about the NVidia situation is I can't get into the control panel and switch SLI back on. With twin GTX780Ti, I can run most games on the single card fine, but yeah, two cards is still so much more goodness. I'm still not sure if I should roll back the driver, windows, or both. I'm on the ultra-fast ring for windows releases, honestly I think they broke something too and rolling back the NVidia driver alone might not cut it.

I wonder if there's a command line means of switching SLI on, if there is I don't know it but it would be great to find...off to googlez
  2. TheFreak

TheFreak Veteran Member

Could somebody PM my vent info, etc. Some reason I'm having user error issues. Meaning, I'm doing something wrong.
  3. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

My name on UPlay is GestorterEngel, I'm almost level 11 now.
  4. Dreamchant

Dreamchant Veteran Member

Been playing on and off since launch night. I have my back surgery this afternoon so assuming I can sit in chairs for extended periods after it I'll see you guys more soon.
    Fell, Rhyus, Riot and 3 others like this.
  5. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Best of luck good sir, heal up quick!
    Martinfort likes this.
  6. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Hope everything goes well and that everything is fixed with very little pain or discomfort.
    Snowy likes this.
  7. Snowy

Snowy Officer

Crew 8 deep

Attached Files:

Martinfort likes this.
  8. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

Definitely can say the game doesn't start until you hit level 30.
    Martinfort likes this.
  9. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Remember that in a few days when you've got all your gear upgraded and your DZ rank maxed and are left with nothing new to do, and then new story content comes out and none of it drops any gear you can use nor has any challenge for a max-geared 30.
    Odissa likes this.
  10. Martinfort

Martinfort Division Leader Staff Member

I have to agree though, once you hit 30 the game gets really fun.
    Odissa likes this.
  11. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

Perhaps I misunderstand but when they add more content will the level not increase? Similar to other RPGs?
  12. Martinfort

I don't believe so. Incursions are gear score based. 150 for the first incursion (next month) then they will add one the following month to be announced.so the only that will go up are your stats
  13. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

I'm pretty sure I will still have fun for the next two/three weeks in Dark Zone alone. Plus I have a really bad habit of wanting to do all the phone recordings, echos, intel, etc. So that will keep me occupied for awhile.
  14. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I've been taking the slow and pug approach but odissa offered to run me through more main missions quick which I will take her up on since I can hardmode them later. And yeah, echoes, phone an intel are too fun to pass up...
  15. Martinfort

Always willing to help people through missions, it's nice having those skills early on.
  16. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

I'm not having much success with the game. Tried three times to get into the game tonight and got 2 stuck on loading and one stuck on connecting. Still stuck on level 6 cause I rage quitted the other night after not being able to finish a boss, but then was informed it was supposed to be a 4 person mission...
  17. syberghost

The only real queue you get for this is, when you're about to enter the mission if there's text hanging in the air telling you the name and giving you a prompt for grouping, it's a group mission.

Opinions vary on Normal vs. Hard mode for those; the enemies are LOT tougher and more numerous for Hard, and the mission rewards are the same. The kill XP and drops, of course, are much better for Hard, but the mission rewards are the same and a lot harder to obtain. So it depends on your goals. If you're matchmaking, Hard mode PUGs are more likely to know how to play, with all the good and bad that entails.
    AndyCapp likes this.
  18. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

Thanks for the heads up. Only played a few hours and game doesn't explain much.
  19. syberghost

How the fraggin' hell did I type "queue" when I meant "cue"?

Fuck, need more coffee.
    Rhyus and AndyCapp like this.
  20. Cirsphe

Cirsphe Veteran Member

oh ahaha - i thought you were referring to my being stuck at the loading screen and the queue to get into the game ;)

btw, with your comment I was abel to figure out how to get a pick me up group of 4 and as we wiped 5x on the same two cleaners who were spawn camping us (total BS btw) we finally beat the boss. So I finally got all three wings unlocked and a sexy level 7!
    syberghost likes this.