The Joys of Ganking

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Loganaar, Jan 7, 2011.

The Joys of Ganking

Discussion in 'World of Warcraft' started by Loganaar, Jan 7, 2011.

1. Loganaar

Loganaar Veteran Member

This requires a bit of context, so I'll try not to over-explain. I was flying around Uldum looking for Horde to smite from the face of Azeroth, and I came across an 83 Balance Druid and an 84 Survival Hunter ganking a fellow Alliance member. I dropped from the sky, killed the Druid, and then the two of us proceeded to kill the Hunter. After killing the two of them a few times, the Alliance person that was there with me left, leaving me by myself to fight them off. After a few minutes of waiting for them to respawn, a level 85 Belf Paladin swoops out of the sky and stuns me. While stunned, I see that the Balance Druid is also back alive and is also attacking me. I reason that the Paladin must be the Hunter's main. After getting out of the stun, I switch to Bear Form and bash the Paladin, before switching back into cat and bleeding him up. After doing so, I Feral Charge the Druid and kill him. The Paladin dies shortly thereafter from my bleeds, after a bit of encouragement from my interrupts and stuns. I then kill the two of them several more times, while fighting both of them at once each time. This seems to further enrage the Paladin (now having been owned on both of his characters), and he calls in the help of a guildmate. An 85 Demo Warlock in full PvP gear, sporting 125k health. Fighting all three of them, I die, but not before I bring the Warlock to half health. They /laugh and /spit at me.

I then log onto my Horde character and have the following conversation with the Druid:

[​IMG]

(typo =/)
  2. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

This is what I miss most about WoW. Swooping down on my DK epic mount and reigning all sorts of shit on the unsuspecting in Outland.
  3. TwisT

TwisT Veteran Member

Woah! thats one busy default WoW UI...
  4. HittingSmoke

Tis exactly how I kept mine. I never was into all those crazy UI mods that changed the hotbar up.
  5. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

*Sigh* I'm not sure what to think about this. I think it was a bit silly to get on a horde character and entice them. :(
  6. Loganaar

Loganaar Veteran Member

I never switch over and do it, but I figured I was justified in doing so after what transpired. I wasn't trying to egg them on, I was just trying to let them know that they didn't win.

This thread does make me look like an ass, though :cry:
  7. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

I didn't mean to make you sound like you were being an ass. Just don't really want to give AoA bad name but hey, it's horde. Who gives a shit? :p
  8. EchoZero

EchoZero Veteran Member

IMO assuming all you did was pwn them and they were bad sports about it and did the /spit after finally killing you totally justified to rub it in their face. I'd probably do the same thing in your situation haha (then again I am an ass, ask odi)
  9. TwisT

TwisT Veteran Member

10. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

I don't feel the need to repost what Twist did, but yes if you read there are standard rules of running an AoA tag. I don't want the clan having a bad name and enticing people like that definitely does so. You should know better, Chris. :p
  11. EchoZero

EchoZero Veteran Member

Uh oh busting out my real name huh? Guess this means I'm in trouble. ::hides in corner:: ignore my comments.
  12. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

<3 you. Now back under my desk.
  13. TwisT

TwisT Veteran Member

How many people are under your desk exactly Odi? By my last count it was at least 4...
  14. Odissa

Odissa Veteran Member

The world will never know.
  15. TwisT

TwisT Veteran Member

Unless one of them is a secret under cover muff diver for the fight against weapons of muff destruction...
  16. HittingSmoke

*whistles innocently*
  17. TwisT

TwisT Veteran Member

Oh smoke i hope you do more than whistling to keep her happy...
  18. EchoZero

EchoZero Veteran Member

It was 6. I kicked them out though.
  19. HittingSmoke

*Hums innocently*
  20. DudeItsBert

DudeItsBert Veteran Member

I do like how the druid pulled out an RL comment within seconds. That doesn't usually happen until a few minutes into a conversation.

Congratz on destroying them :lol: