News The leaving of [CM] Taerentym

Discussion in 'Rift: Planes of Telara' started by Horace, Mar 25, 2020.

News The leaving of [CM] Taerentym

Discussion in 'Rift: Planes of Telara' started by Horace, Mar 25, 2020.

1. Horace

Horace GoatBot

[FONT=&quot]Hey there Telarans, I tried to make this not as sappy! Sadly, I don’t think there is any way to not make it sappy so here we go. I, CM Taerentym, am sadly leaving RIFT. If this is the news you came here for and don’t wish to have a moment with me (if you hadn’t already) feel free to skip the rest.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]A lot of people had their suspicions when Zyra left, as I was working more so the back end of things it seemed like I was going to leave as well, and I wasn’t that aware of all your concerns. We’ve had some very great times together, I am sorry for not being around for so long or active in my past few weeks or so, sadly my time has come to move on (within the gamigo family). I have had some amazing times working with both you and the team including Avathar and Kerilar! It was amazing to learn RIFT with you all and I don’t believe this could ever be considered a goodbye, more so, a see you later from a Community Management standpoint. I will not stop playing RIFT as I still love the game deeper than anyone can still imagine and would love to stay in contact with you all however I can! Please show Elariok the same respect you all showed me and teach the way of RIFT! [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My passion will forever run deep with RIFT I’ll start thanking all you, the community, for what you have done for me as well; thank you all for having your impact as you should on your favorite game, thank you for understanding that I am not a master and that I needed to be taught as well, thank you all for your understanding and patience with me as I tried to understand all of your issues accordingly, and lastly thank you for everything you all do to keep Telara free from evil and fighting along with me to keep a healthy and positive environment I have had some amazing interactions with some of you of which I will never forget. I will see you all sooner rather than later!
    -Taerentym
    [/FONT]

Continue reading...