Title Hunting

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 1' started by LilWillow, Feb 25, 2011.

Title Hunting

Discussion in 'Guild Wars 1' started by LilWillow, Feb 25, 2011.

1. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

I'm back on GW and looking for a few good friends to help out with the title hunting thing. I have been doing it mostly alone and I'm not getting very far. Look me up in game, my main account (title hunting account) is Willow Lion. She is my healing monk and the title hound. Also I'm going to say that one of the titles is my Incorrigible Ale-Hound title so I'll have a drunk monk sometimes. I promise not to kill you like I killed Allomein all those times. lol Sorry Allo.

Mr Coj...that goes for you too. :D

Happy Hunting!
  2. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

I will hop on in about 2 hours, or if we don't end up meeting tonight I am available tomorrow too.
  3. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

heading to bed for the night. haven't been sleeping much. I will be on tomorrow/today though. See you then!
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Jen you picked Rift launch weekend :p

Probably won't see me in GW this weekend, but I do plan on getting more of my titles completed down the road.
  5. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

lol go fogure. It's my last weekend of freedom before I start my new job so I wanted to get as much done as I could. And yes I am going to be getting GW2 now.
  6. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

Grats on the job!
  7. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Jen that is awesome news. Really happy for you. Now stop moving :p

Eventually we will get the crew together to work titles. Nearly have another pet to 20 ;-). We have a ton of guildies looking forward to GW2.
  8. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

Jen and I are currently working on Vanquisher and Exploration/Cartographer. Two birds with one stone. If anyone is interested please let us know. So far we have a monk (her) and a warrior (I).

Just to note, here are the titles I will be going for. There are tons I want and can do, but realistically, with time restraints and only so much money, I can only do so many:
    Slayer of All (2 more handbooks to turn in and I am done)
    Tyrian Skill Hunter (31/90 - that is 59K to spend on this title alone. Personally, I would get more HoM points for some of these titles than to use a ton of my money for rarer armor. Every account is different)
    Vanquisher (HM, obviously)
    Guardian (HM, obviously)

Best way for us to talk and work together is to hop on vent. Join when possible.
  9. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

My monk is working on her HM books as well so feel free to message me if you want to do those.
  10. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

I know my work schedule for the week. I work 11-5pm (eastern) Wed-Friday and I'm off this weekend as of now. Let me know if anyone is available to do some hunting.

Coj..sorry I was a no show on Sunday. mike had the desktop because the laptop was lagging so much and he needed to get through the Asuria and Norn quests.
  11. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

Oh not a problem. I understand completely. If you end up hoping on at anytime, be sure to post here. I'll respond the quickest :) .
  12. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

Not going to be online tonight. Got one of my major headaches at work so I'm taking it easy tonight. Tomorrow Mike's mom has her disability trial so when I get home I'll be at her place talking to her. The soonest I'll be online is Friday night.
  13. Diablocoj

Diablocoj AoA Emeritus

No rush. I have plenty to occupy myself. Hope all goes well with your headache and mother-in-law.
  14. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Feel better!
  15. LilWillow

LilWillow Veteran Member

feeling great now. I kinda forgot to eat yesterday before work because I was in a rush to get there. Got comped my meal though so that was good. migh tbe on tonight but I'm not sure. Right now it is looking like a no but tomorrow should be a yes.

Work is GREAT btw. turns out I know the brother of one of the guys working there. lol what a small world.