Warhammer Division Sign-in and Introductions

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, Aug 12, 2008.

Warhammer Division Sign-in and Introductions

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, Aug 12, 2008.

1. Arain

Arain Veteran Member

Hey guys, just a little introduction heh. My in-game main's name is Skull and same thing in vent. I'm 18 years old and going to be a freshman in college this year. Live in upstate New York and going to Cornell so i'll be busy with school but i'll make time for WAR like always :) I was a beta tester of WAR and played for about 1 or 2 months after launch but my friends quit and I got bored of playing alone so I ditched too. Just resubbed a couple days ago and grinded my ass in LotD to get 40, but now my gear and RR is lacking so I'm working to get that up hehe. Anyways I just wanted to say a little about myself, I look forward to talking with you guys on vent and playing with you guys, whether the game is WAR or another MMO ha.

-Skull
  2. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Welcome to AoA i will look forward to slaughtering stunties with you guys soon!
  3. verrater

verrater Veteran Member

Hello everyone.

Im from British Colombia, im 19 and ive been playing mmo's since elementary school, assuming Runescape counts as one I like to pretend it never happened sometimes after I moved to FF XI lol, and ive been playing the genre ever since with WoW taking up the majority of the years >_>. I look forward to squashing stunties hume's and whatever they call the elves with all of you as I make the push to 40.

Random MMO portfolio for no apparent reason is go!

FFXI Drk
    WoW Rogue: Verfocht
    War Choppa
    AoC Herald
    Lotro Champ
    Aion Assassin
    FF XIV Soon to be lancer :D

I hope ta get to know you all over the coming time :D
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Welcome aboard! The FF XIV folks will be happy to meet you too 8)
  5. Einwand

Einwand Veteran Member

'Ello, I'm 17 and Canadian, and I don't really have anything particularly special to mention about myself.
  6. verrater

verrater Veteran Member

You should mention that your a git and like to heal people little bro :p
  7. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Welcome in guys! Glad to see people joining AoA, gladder still to see a fellow Canadian XD
  8. Enkida

Enkida Veteran Member

Greetings!

Quick intro: I'm a little on the older side of immature, love gaming (computer, roleplaying, tabletop wargaming), ancient history, archaeology, (ice) Hockey - go Wings!, and football (soccer).
    I'm a New Zealander and well, that's about all, really.

See you all in game, I hope!
  9. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Welcome to the crazy train :lol:
  10. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Just remember to not go off the rails....
  11. Tallyllama

Tallyllama Veteran Member

Hi everyone. Glad to be on board. I'm pretty new to Warhammer. Only been playing about a month at this point, but really like the game and I'm stoked to have some awesome people to play with. I started playing mmo's with the release of DAoC. The RvR got me hooked. Over time I've played a number of games as they have come out, but the majority of my time has been spent with WoW/DAoC. I'm always down to group for RvR, SC's or PvE....just let me know where to be.

Other then mmo's I'm into just hanging with my girlfriend at our home with the 2 cats and dog. We live in north Florida. It's kind of funny, when people think of Florida they think beaches and palm trees, but north FL is basically in the woods. So yea, I live in the woods, hang with my girlfriend, contemplate 2012 and play the shit out of Warhammer when I can.
  12. Collard

Collard Veteran Member

Welcome Tally.

I assume you are in the Tallahassee area? Good to have another Floridian in the ranks! Tampa here.
  13. Tallyllama

Tallyllama Veteran Member

Your assumption is correct my friend. Tampa, eh? My girlfriend has some friends that moved there after they graduated from FSU. Florida represent! :p

...and thanks for the welcome. Nice to meet you.
  14. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Glad we finally got you in the guild :mrgreen:

I hope you enjoy being part of AoA and I look forward to killing many order with you. We need to get a powerlevel group going for you and several others 8)
  15. SMOGE

SMOGE Veteran Member

Hi all,

Real world name - Chris, I am a Mechanical Engineer out of Calgary who loves to play WAR. I recently came back to the game after an extended break (since the release of LoTD). All of the new changes has refueled my desire to stab some order in the back.

I played Alb, Lancelot in DAoC for 4 years and then moved into SWG and then WoW but now I'm back with WAR for good. AoA has been really good in my first week and I look forward to meeting/playing with you all in game!

My main is Takethislife.
  16. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Welcome! Great to see so many coming into AoA. All the better to kill many order and get much RP! :twisted:
  17. yipes

yipes Veteran Member

Howdy, this is Adam from Fresno, California. I play most nights, usually from 10-12 or so (PST).
    My main is Starofash, a 40 zealot. We won't talk RR yet cause we took the LOTD grinding route to get to 40... but until we hit the early 30's I'd kept 'em even!

I started WAR in the closed beta, played for about a year I guess - had 40 SW and 36 BW when I quit. Now I'm back with 2 pals, Anuz and Oojdinheb. Man, RVR has really increased since we've been gone. Almost too many people in T4.

Anyways, I've had my fill of crazy random PUGs and whatnot, time to get down to some organized RVR!

=)
  18. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Welcome! 8)
  19. Rognvaldr

Rognvaldr Veteran Member

Welcome on board!
  20. Baukis

Baukis Veteran Member

Welcome 8)