Warhammer Status and Actives List

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, Oct 11, 2011.

Warhammer Status and Actives List

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Allomein, Oct 11, 2011.

1. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

As you guys that still play saw, Boness removed AoA from the alliance (TNC) because he became frustrated that the alliance activity levels were low. Of course, activity levels in WAR in general are low and this was a momentary case of "grass is greener" that did not really pan out. I have the GL spot in game again, and my plan is to just keep it even if I am not that active in order to ensure that AoA always has a home in the game. I am also talking with the other guilds in TNC about rejoining the alliance as I know several of you have approached me to ask if that was possible. I don't know if they will want that - but I am hopeful. I will keep you posted.

Over the coming week I will be talking to some of the remaining active players, taking a close look at the officer roster in game, and doing a bit of clean-up of member rights and officer ranks.

Go ahead and post here if you plan to continue playing WAR so that I have an idea of who is going to be playing that is also active in the forums. I think that there are at least a few of you still lurking in the WAR forums :p
  2. Peesca

Peesca Veteran Member

Everyone,

I am still in WAR and will still continue to play WAR as long as the servers are up and running

Thanks
    Peesca
  3. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Excellent Peesca. I set you up in game so you can do basically whatever you need including use the bank, or I think I did. Will verify.
  4. lastex0dus

lastex0dus Veteran Member

Grats, on 80, by the way, Peesca :D

Grotgash is still around - just generally on at really random hours - But not necessarily going anywhere :)
  5. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

At the moment Peesca is set up as an executive officer rank in game which allows him access to the bank, etc. Grotgash bumped you up to senior member.

Anyone else that had been an officer was demoted to senior member either because they are no longer playing or because they have not checked in here on the forums. Happy to provide more officer ranks - just need those with officer ranks to be active here in the forums. Have a message to that effect in the MOTD in game.