Welcome our newest admin, Fellblade!

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by HittingSmoke, Aug 19, 2014.

Welcome our newest admin, Fellblade!

Discussion in 'Guild News' started by HittingSmoke, Aug 19, 2014.

1. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

Fellblade has been an active and fantastic staple of AoA leadership since he was brought on as an officer for Star Wars: The Old Republic, eventually taking the reigns to run the division himself in only a few short months. He's shown integrity, dedication, drive, and overwhelming fairness in his time with us.

Lately Fellblade has been the direction and workhorse behind our growing Star Citizen division. In a time when it seems there's not much focus or direction in group gaming as a genre, anticipation for Star Citizen has kept us grounded and focused. Without Fellblade there would be no Star Citizen division to rally around.

So it seems like it should just go without saying that we'd like to welcome Fellblade on as an AoA Admin to carry out his great ideas straight from the top.

And now for the traditional spanking initiation ceremony. Everyone get it line. Except you, @Fellblade :D
  2. Arcfire

Arcfire Guild Admin Staff Member

[maybesarcasm] I offer my commiserations. [/maybesarcasm]
  3. HittingSmoke

HittingSmoke AoA Emeritus

As an addendum to the main post, we're going to be doing some restructuring around here with some fresh collaboration with Fellblade.

@Ragter is taking a step back from AoA leadership to enjoy Real Life. I'm not sure what level he is now but that game is really fuckin' overrated. The devs never listen and every time I end up in a bar during a quest my character gets all bugged out. We wish him luck though.

So up until today it's pretty much just been @Omnifox and I running the show with both of us busy and me needing to focus on the technical aspects during my time here. We're going to shake things up a little bit, streamline the staff roles, give the ex-admins their dues with a proper title before cleaning up the ranks, then focus on what's working.

Because of the cleanup we're going to have some room for open roles. If you think you can contribute to AoA in a leadership or technical capacity then follow this handy link that will send a PM to the three of us to let us know you're interested.
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Fellblade you poor bastard...I mean congrats and thank you!
  5. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Congrats, maybe, on your promotion, Fellblade.
  6. Austok

Austok Division Leader

Congrats and Best of luck
  7. shankie

shankie Veteran Member

Congratz Fell, Id throw in a Zinger but the posts above have covered it already!
  8. Joshoholic

Joshoholic Officer

Congrats, Fell! I will blow the fail whistle just for you.
    stat likes this.
  9. RIP

RIP Veteran Member

Congrats Fellblade...welcome to your future alcoholism. Just because some days you need to have a drink to take the edge off. Best of luck and looking forward to the direction the admin team is gonna take AoA into the future.
  10. Bnorus

Bnorus Veteran Member

Future? Beer league's are all already alcoholics (rofl)