What game??

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by Rhyus, Feb 4, 2016.

What game??

Discussion in 'First Person Shooter' started by Rhyus, Feb 4, 2016.

1. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Ok, so, as you might have read in General Discussion, I have a brand new PC with an i5, 16 GB ram and an nVidia 960 video card. I have been itching to play some FPS game, but since I've been out of the loop for so long, not really sure which FPS game everybody is playing these days. I have BF4, which is probably the last major FPS game I bought. Is this the right one or is there something newer I should have in my inventory?
  2. Austok

Austok Division Leader

I think, based off the front page, that some people were playing Star Wars Battlefront
    Rhyus likes this.
  3. Fell

Fell Guild Admin Staff Member

I predict we'll have a number of players for The Division. I enjoyed the beta and bought a copy. Bnorus has a copy, Cirsphe has a copy. I'm sure there are more out there.
    Rhyus likes this.
  4. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Star Wars Battlefront, BF4 still has players, CS:GO still has players (and is cheap as fuck), and Overwatch is starting beta up again next week. Overwatch is going to be a Big Fucking Deal.

And then there's Doom soon.

Don't forget all that Steam shit you've got that didn't play well on your old system; try it all again, it'll probably all be fine on the new one.
    Rhyus likes this.
  5. Rhyus

Rhyus Veteran Member

Last I had heard is they were not going to do it for PC, at least not at first. This was a game I was waiting for. Love the setting.
  6. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

Division PC March 8, same date as platforms. The game got delayed a year, so PC caught up.
  7. Snowy

Snowy Officer

Division is huge. Here's a link to AoA squad on beta past weekend:
    Hitman has a beta Feb 13 (feb 12 for ps4) for PC i believe if you pre order you get a code. I'm personally looking at that.
    As far as games that are out, besides what mentioned, Fallout 4, Far cry 4 or Far cry primal, (not fully a FPS but looks fun, it's coming up), Metal gear solid v, and rainbow six siege. check em out.
    Rhyus likes this.