Who has moved from console gaming to PC gaming and why?

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by depprussell, Jun 21, 2018.

Who has moved from console gaming to PC gaming and why?

Discussion in 'Misc. PC Gaming' started by depprussell, Jun 21, 2018.

1. depprussell

depprussell New Member

Hi,

I own both PS3 and 360, had the PS2 and PS1 before that and older consoles.
    Before the current gen consoles came out I decided I wanted to build a gaming PC. This was partly for the fun of building a PC and also I started to see how much cheaper PC games were.
    I played alot of Diablo 2 and got Diablo 3 when it came out for my aging PC - upgrading to play this properly was another reason.
    Steam has also played a big part in my move to solely PC gaming, making it super easy to buy games at a very good price. The installation is super easy too.
    The range of AAA games on steam pretty much matches whats out on consoles, even some first party exclusives make it to the neutral PC territory.
    My consoles are still hooked up to the TV, but now they're used to watch Netflix and for the infrequent co-op gaming session with friends.
    So, who else has made the move from console to PC gaming and why?

Please help.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:-
    https://arstechnica.com/civis/viewtopic.php?f=22&t=1266335
    Video production studio

Thanks!
  2. AndyCapp

AndyCapp Veteran Member

I guess I don't understand what the question is? Most of us here are PC gamers and yes Steam is awesome! PC Master Race!!! I also just bought a PS4, and own an Xbox because of the exclusive titles, and my other loser friends who still have consoles and are not PC gaming lol. So I would say, keep the consoles because GameStop won't give you shit for them in the first place. Save your money however long it takes and build a PC :)
  3. syberghost

syberghost Guild Admin Staff Member

I moved from console gaming to PC gaming and never looked back.

The console in question was an Atari 2600.