Whole tome unlock list

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Annadia, Jan 18, 2009.

Whole tome unlock list

Discussion in 'Warhammer Online' started by Annadia, Jan 18, 2009.

1. Annadia

Annadia Officer

Hi all,
    As you know Mog has been getting us started on tome unlocks. As I was wandering around looking for more info to help out with I stumbled onto this site it has the whole list and where everything can be found. It's to fantastic to just cut and paste even with credit given. Here it is:

http://moneyne.ws/2008/09/28/warhammer-online-tome-tactics-guide/

Hope this helps everyone!

Cheers,
    Annadia
  2. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Skaven Tactics

The Skaven Tactic unlock is rather easy, and it is bugged such that the bonus against Skaven ends up applying in general. Thanks to Herfi for showing me the ropes on this.

You can get three Skaven fragments. The rewards for these are:

Cunning Evasion 1 Increase defence chance against Skaven by 5%

Cunning Assault 2 Increase defence chance against Skaven by 5%, Increase critical chance against Skaven by 5%

Cunning Strategem 3 Increase defence chance against Skaven by 5%, Increase critical chance against Skaven by 5%, Gain 50% more experience from Skaven

Since it is bugged, the first two are worth gettings since they will increase your defense and your crit chance to hit in general.

One fragement can be obtained in Talebecland. Go to the top of the horned tower (30k, 17k) and interact with the banner at the top of the tower. That's it. Now go to the IC library and talk to the tome tactics librarian. Enjoy 5% defense :p

[attachment=3:dy9n00u5]Allomein_083.jpg[/attachment:dy9n00u5]
    [attachment=2:dy9n00u5]Allomein_084.jpg[/attachment:dy9n00u5]

The second fragment can be obtained in Kadrin Valley. Go to the tunnel of baradum around 62k,37k and kill master Moulder Vitchek. He will appear after you kill five or so skaven, in the upper area of the tunnels. While you are there be sure to also kill the Burrow Champion in the same general vicinity for the "To The Death" unlock. After you get this 2nd fragement go back to the library in the IC to get your 5% defense plus 5% crit chance tactic.

[attachment=1:dy9n00u5]Allomein_085.jpg[/attachment:dy9n00u5]
    [attachment=0:dy9n00u5]Allomein_093.jpg[/attachment:dy9n00u5]

Attached Files:

3. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Coming Soon...Human Tactic guide. The "Man Tactic" is helpful because it reduces aggro near humans. Good for those that need to bypass keeps or for getting up close and personal around warcamps and BO's. I have three of the fragments so far but still have the kill collector stages. Will post the info in a bit.
  4. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

5. Valarus

Valarus Veteran Member

Thank you very much Allomein for sharing this.
    Yesterday together with my friends we completed Cunning Evasion 1, and it's still working after patch 1.3.5, so we have our defense boosted. Unfortunately Cunning Assault 2 - which was supposed to give us +5 crit is not working. At least we do not see boost in statistics when equiping that tactic.

Anyway +5 to block, parry, dodge and disrupt is amazing!

Valarus
  6. Allomein

Allomein AoA Emeritus

Bummer on the crit chance. I'll check that on my toon as well.

I need to finish the undead one and post that info.
  7. Trapman

Trapman Veteran Member

I went and got the first two skaven unlocks and the crit bonus does work.

The reason you might not be seeing it is because it is multiplicative not additive like the defense bonuses are. It turned my 3% crit into 3.1% crit.
  8. Fines

Fines Veteran Member

Totally Awesome Man thanks for this :)